The MaryCliff Hall Office Building was constructed in 1933 as a classroom building on the Marycliff Girls High School campus. The school was closed in 1983 and the property was converted to a seven building office campus. The Marycliff Hall Building was placed on the National Register of Historic Buildings and underwent a full historic rehabilitation and conversion to an office building in 1989. The building is located in a park like setting where the open space has been protected by a conservation easement. The building contains 26,000 square feet of quality office space on four floors and has on site parking available.